Meeting Minutes for EC meeting on Tuesday, 27 April 2010:
We need to talk about:
- Need to finish volunteer thing
- Picnic should be the weekend before finals week (weekend after dead week), Saturday, May 8th.
- Nathan is in charge of reserving Oak Grove from 4pm to 9pm - $48 charge.
- Food, etc. is coming from Sam's Club :(
- Bring outdoor game stuff (frisbees, etc.)
- We need to make sure we get a shelter and a grill.
FOOD (provided by ACM):
- Hot Dogs
- Need charcoal
- Cheese Puffs (5 Gal)
- Getting frozen tube of patties...
- Buns and other condiments
If anybody would like to bring their own salads, etc., they may do so.
About Volunteer thing:
- Donated food needs to be figured out by end of THIS week!
Talking about upgrading ACM machines:
- Option 1: Pay ITS for old computers
- Option 2: See if CS dept. has extra lab computers. (no monitors)
- Option 3: Don't upgrade
Who is supposed to stock candy machine?